Sunday, April 19, 2015

  Hello my lovely bloggers,

 here a video that i found on YouTube. It is an acid burn . I was planning on doing this on my model's face so it gives the feel that the model burned half of her face.
   I will begin by cleaning up the surface and then adding Third degree or liquid latex and then using a tool to smooth compound onto skin making it bumpy and uneven. Acid burns are smooth but uneven because it's skin being burned and it doesn't all burn at the same time . Then adding the compounds where i need it, it will give the illusion that the flesh has dissolved.
  Once the wound becomes tacky I will then add a verity of red colors to give the wound an irritated look. Darker colors go in the deeper parts of the wound and lighter colors go on top and around the wound. Placing the paints will be the most difficult for me due to lack of artist skills will appoint brush. I then add blood to the wound making it look more realistic . Foaming action is caused by Antacid tablets , I will crush and and them to the wound and then scary with water.
  An opsticle I might come across is taking my time and not rushing the process so that I'm able to get a better result in the end. Cannot wait for my model's to show off my art. This is becoming an even bigger passion for me.
  -I wake up for Makeup, Clarissa

3 comments:

  1. I love this! So cool! :D I can't wait to see your improvements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So cool! :D I can't wait to see your improvements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special effects makeup was my topic last year and I loved it so much, its pretty cool and I'm into seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete